Thursday 13 September 2012

Inspiration Friday: Je ne sais quoi.

I thought it was high time I brought back "Inspiration Friday", because it has been far too long, and hey, I'm feeling inspired. 
With my new hair (which is even shorter now), everyone keeps telling me that I look French. I take this as a big compliment; everyone wants to look French. When I say "French", I mean the good kind of French. I have been to rural France enough times to know that not everyone wears sleek black roll necks and block heeled ankle boots, and has the skin of a baby angel. But you know what I mean. 

And now that I think about it, I have been wearing an awful lot of stripy t shirts lately... 

So here is an homage to my hair, to stripy t shirts, and to what I think will be a lifelong dream of turning into Marion Cotillard or Audrey Tatou overnight. 







Sources; weheartit.com, A.P.C., the Chanel apartment in Paris, Audrey Tatou in Coco Avant Chanel, Parisian street style from The Sartorialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment